I took a little blogging break over the past year but I’ve decided to jump back into it! So welcome to my new and improved site, www.jennicasey.com
A lot has happened in the past year, here’s some of those highlights:
- I turned 30 (and then 31!)
- My husband, Jon, and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary
- The kids all had birthdays and are now 11, 8 and 3
- Our family traveled to
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
- Shenandoah National Park, Virginia
- New York City, New York
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Baltimore, Maryland
- We sold our house and moved across town, into a tiny little house on base
- Jon accepted orders back to Japan (we’ll be there no later than July 2017!) and re-enlisted in the Navy for 6 more years
- Someone hit and totaled our car so we had to get a new one (Luckily, there were no injuries)
- My blogging/real life bestie moved across the country 🙁
- Kids changed school and are doing great in their new classes
- I opened an Etsy shop www.etsy.com/jcasey1015
So what is JenniCasey.com going to be about?
Well, it’ll still be a little about everything going on in my life, the blog is named after me! And a lot of what goes on in my life is stuff with the kids, exploring whatever town we’re currently living in or dealing with some of the stuff that comes along with being a Navy Family, and all that goes into being a Girl Scout Leader and staying organized with all the paperwork and fun that it takes to lead a troop!
So there’s a little update and a look into what the future on this blog is going to be about. I am so excited that you stopped by to join me and I can’t wait to share more!!